It’s good to have friends.
Here are a few links to some of the people and organisations that we respect. If you are not on our friends list but would like to be on it, email us and we might add you.
- our home authority for food safety and environmental health. They are very supportive of industry and business. If you are thinking of setting up a food business (or any business) the Council will help you do it right.
- They help businesses in Barnsley to grow and thrive.
If you want to relocate your business and save costs talk to these guys.
- Chaired by our MD John Foster from 2007 to April 2013. They promote partnership working to raise skill levels amongst the people and businesses in Barnsley.
- in our opinion THE leading food university. They have a multi disciplinary approach to research bringing together Food, Sports Science, Nutrition, Health, Engineering, Business, Design, advanced materials to solve your problems. They also train some students (of course)
- they help us to deliver our goods by keeping our vehicles running legally and efficiently.
National apprenticeship Service
We employ apprentices in all areas of our baking company.They are the next generation of Fosters baking people.